Investing in a Charleston exterior home improvement doesn’t just help make your home look nicer, it helps increase it’s curb appeal, not to mention its value, as well. The following are five home improvements that Tri County Roofing and Siding highly recommends you consider in order to improve your Charleston home?s value and curb appeal:
- New Vinyl Siding ? Give your home exterior a much needed overhaul by installing vinyl siding. Vinyl siding is not only available in a number of different styles and colors, it provides a number of benefits over other siding options. Vinyl siding is resistant against fire, easy to maintain and durable. It will also increase the R-value of your home by preventing air filtration and allowing moisture to escape. This means that your home will become more energy efficient, thereby saving you money on energy costs.
- New Windows ? Replace your old, outdated windows with our triple-paned, thermal performance windows. Our windows will not only provide your home with an instant aesthetic upgrade, they will help you save energy and reduce the amount of noise that penetrates your home from outside.
- New Skylights ? Adding a skylight to your home is an excellent way to improve your home?s lighting. In fact, the additional natural light that you would receive can help make your home feel more open and spacious. The additional natural light can also help reduce your energy costs since you?ll rely less on artificial light during the day.
- New Gutters ? We provide custom seamless gutters made out of the heaviest gauge aluminum available, not to mention that our gutters have a gorgeous finish that will last at least 20 years ? we even provide a warranty to back that up! These gutters will never have to be painted, won?t rust and will not leak.
- New Soffits and Fascia ? We can install fascia and soffits to your roof in order to give your home a more finished appearance. There are several options available when it comes to choosing soffits ? we offer aluminum, metal, vinyl and wood types and will help you choose the right soffit for your home.
If you are looking for an exterior home improvement to increase the value and curb appeal of your home, then we suggest one of these five options for your Charleston home. Contact Tri County Roofing and Siding to discuss how you can update your Charleston home.