At Tri County Roofing and Siding, we want our customers to be as comfortable as possible in their Charleston homes without having it cost them an arm and a leg. This is why we focus our efforts on providing you with the most effective and affordable solutions available to do just that. One such solution is to insulate your home using blown insulation.
The Benefits of Blown-In Insulation in Charleston SC
Adding blown insulation to your home is a sure way to improve comfort, decrease your environmental footprint and reduce your energy bills. The following are some of the specific benefits:
- Added Comfort ? Blown insulation will help to keep the warm and cool air trapped inside of your Charleston home where it belongs. Without blown insulation, the warm and cool air can escape your home, and cold or warm air can seep in through the outside, making it difficult to achieve your desired temperature.
- Improved Energy Efficiency ? Because blown insulation helps trap air inside, your heating and cooling systems won?t have to overwork themselves in order to constantly replace lost warm or cool air.
- Reduce Moisture ? Blown insulation is a much tighter fit than most other forms of insulation. This helps prevent moisture from penetrating your home. Moisture can damage the usefulness of your insulation as well as cause other problems, such as mold or rot.
- Noise Reduction ? Blown insulation also helps to reduce noise pollution due to the fact that noise won?t travel through as easily as through other forms of insulation.
- Tax credits ? By using blown insulation, you may qualify for certain energy tax credits in which you could save up to 10 percent of the cost of components for making an energy-efficient upgrade to your home.
How We Apply Blown-In Insulation
We use a blowing machine in order to fill the desired area with fiber glass blown insulation. The machine is simple and easy to operate, and the insulation we use is super-expanding, which means less is needed to achieve the same R-value as many other insulation products.
About Our Insulation
At Tri County Roofing and Siding we use CertainTeed TrueComfort blown-in fiber glass insulation, which is non-corrosive, non-combustible and odor-free. Additionally, it contains no harmful chemicals that could lead to fungus or mildew growth, is formaldehyde-free and asbestos-free.
Contact Tri County Roofing and Siding if you are considering insulating your home with blown insulation in Charleston SC. It may be time to take advantage of the many benefits that it will provide for your home.